Clinical Specialist Radiation Therapist - Dublin
DublinClinical Specialist Radiation Therapist, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of one of the most technologically advanced radiotherapy centres in Ireland, providing state of the art treatments such as IMRT, Radiosurgery, and Stereotactic Radiotherapy. This role is based in Dublin.
You will be responsible for delivering radiation treatment according to written prescription and treatment plans, independently performing duties and assuming responsibility for care of assigned patients and performing or assisting others to perform proper aseptic techniques, isolation procedures, and infection control measures, amongst other duties.
As Clinical Specialist, you will also be assisting in the day to day running of all departmental units when required, ensuring the smooth running of the daily list and adequate skill mix cover of RT's working on the unit and maintaining familiarity with the administrative tasks associated with the running of the department.
This is a full time, permanent positon with competitive salary offered to the selected candidate.
- BSc in Radiation Therapy or equivalent
- CORU registration essential
- Minimum 6 years appropriate post graduate experience
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Evidence of effective planning, organising and time management skills
- Evidence of recent and relevant experience in the specialised area and in an acute hospital setting
Apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV, or request a call back to discuss further. TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- € 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jul 2017
Closes 10 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Radiotherapy