Speech & Language Therapist - North Dublin
Speech and Language Therapist required for a full time locum position working with a paediatric and adolescent caseload in a community based setting in North Dublin.
The successful candidate will manager a 0-18 years caseload and the role is due to commence mid-August.
We are looking for candidate's with 1-2 year's experience working with paediatrics and can consider candidate's at basic and senior grade.
- Work as part of a Primary Healthcare Multi-disciplinary Team to provide a quality speech and language therapy service to children and adolescents with a range of conditions
- Complete assessment and intervention with clients in a primary care setting
- A recognised qualification in Speech and Language Therapy
- CORU registration
- Minimum three years post graduate experience to be considered at senior grade
- 1-2 years experience working with children and adolescents
- Must be able to work without supervision and on an autonomous basis
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- A full drivers licence and access to a car
Visit Apply for more speech and language therapy jobs
- € 34969 - 60208 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jul 2017
Closes 9 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Speech therapy