Cross Sectional Radiographer
London, Greater London, EnglandAre you a Cross Sectional Radiographer looking for a Change?
Do you want to work in a Prestigious Private hospital with London less than 50 minutes commute?
Do you want to work with state of the art equipment such as our Philips 3T Ingenia MRI scanner.
Then read on……
You will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic full-time diagnostic Senior Radiographer. You will have experience in MRI and CT scanning and will also be prepared to participate in our general x-ray services. A flexible approach to scheduling is key to meet the needs of the consultants and the patients. Participation in the On Call rota is a must!
- BSc Radiography or equivalent
- Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration (HCPC registration)
- Fully Trained in MRI and CT
- Competent use of imaging equipment
- Proven safety awareness skills utilising imaging equipment
- Professional and cooperative attitude towards patients, customers and colleagues
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Training and Development
- Reloadable Cards
- Retail Discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
- Voluntary Group Income Protection Plan
- Cycle to Work
- Leisure Vouchers
- Holidays and Travel Insurance
In addition, we are committed to offering on-going investment and support in professional development, creating a natural career path.
For more information please contact Roisin Sheehan on Applyor email Apply
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 0 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jul 2017
Closes 9 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography