Clinical Fellow in Orthopaedics
Bristol, City of Bristol, EnglandHCL are looking for Clinical Fellows in General Surgery.
This is a junior CT1/2 position paying up to £36,461.
The trust is based just outside of Bristol which was voted the best place to live in the UK 2017. It has great community atmosphere, a lovely coastal city with great location links to the rest of the UK. A great relocation spot for doctors coming to the UK for the first time or doctors returning for further training.
The post holder will have an individualised timetable which will include the following:
- The Doctors will be involved with the care of all Orthopaedic patients
- Also be involve attending the Emergency Department to help manage orthopaedic trauma and emergency admissions in addition to assisting and operating on elective and trauma patients in theatre.
- Outpatient clinics,
- Operating sessions,
- Ward round and inpatient care
- Multidisciplinary meetings
- Orthopaedic teaching and journal club session.
- Mortality and morbidity meeting and audit.
- On-call duties for emergencies drawing up a management plan and presenting patients at the ward round
- Emergency management in ED eg reducing fractures and dislocations aspiration of infected joints.
To be eligible for this position you will need to have a full GMC with Licence to Practise.
If you wish to find out more about this position please do contact Sarah Wilkinson on ApplyExt 5313 Or simply press apply.
- £ 28000 - 36461 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 11 Jul 2017
Closes 8 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor