Leeds, Maidstone, Kent, England
Full time and part time hours available.
£26500 - £38000
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Pharmacist to join a leading private hospital in the Leeds area.
Key responsibilities include;
* As the Pharmacist you will have a key role in delivering high quality clinical care and advice to our customers.
* You will be supported by a pharmacy manager and have a key role in delivering high quality clinically focused, patient medicines management services to a range of departments.
* You will also participate in ward pharmacy rounds and work as part of the wider multi-disciplinary team within the hospital and will feel the benefit from processes that fully integrate medicines into the personalised pathway of care for our patients including the Pre-assessment clinic, outpatient department and theatres.
* You need to enjoy working with a variety of clinical staff and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This is an excellent chance for you to develop your career and gain a wide range of skills. Excellent people skills are essential, as you will be working closely both with patients and the hospital team.
Masters level qualification is, of course, essential and you must be registered.
Oncology experience would be beneficial as this role will support our growing Oncology department. Hospital based Pharmacy experience is also essential.
Key employee benefits:
* Continuing professional and career development
* Generous holiday and leave arrangements
* Flexible pension options
* Life assurance and healthcare schemes
* Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
* Childcare vouchers.
* Employee discounts at over 3000 retailers and holiday companies
- £ 26500 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Jul 2017
Closes 10 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist