Bristol, City of Bristol, England
To ensure the smooth running of the Clinic optimising customer experience, driving sales and effectively utilising staff. In addition the Clinic manager is responsible for ensuring the Clinic operates within Company policies and procedures and cost budgets set.
The clinic manager will be responsible for a multi-disciplinary team and therefore supervision and follow-up will be a key success factor.
In addition to the above the Clinic Manager is responsible for submitting key cashiering and trading information on a regular basis and understanding this information to help manage the clinic.
Sales and Commercial
• Drive the sales of the Clinic based on Targets set
• Carry out consultation
• Drive conversion rate of advisor staff
• Ensuring the Clinic has the right mix of skill sets
• Manage all staff employment files in compliance with the Care Quality Commission and Company Policy
• Staff recruitment in compliance with budgets
• Perform induction/leaver meetings
• Staff development and performance
• Staff Health and Safety
• Manage and liaise with senior Medical Nurse to efficiently manage the rostering of all medical staff and patients to maximise utilisation of staff and treatment rooms.
• Ensure highest standards of medical practice and ethical responsibility
• Ensure all staff have all checks and references in place and on file in line with CQC recommendations
• Hold a weekly formal meeting with the senior medical nurse to review utilisation of staff and treatment rooms.
- £ 30000 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 11 Jul 2017
Closes 11 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Health care administration