Haematology & Blood Transfusion Biomedical Scientist -Yorkshire
Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
A UK experienced Haematology & Blood Transfusion Band 6 BMS who is registered with the HCPC required for an on-going role
NHS Hospital based in the Yorkshire area of England.
About the Role:
The client is looking for a band 6 Haematology & Blood Transfusion BMS for a NHS Hospital in the North East of England.
- Experience of out-of-hours working in haematology and transfusion.
- Experience in a busy lab.
- Experience of Sysmex analysers, IL-TOP's analysers or Ortho Innova/Autovue analysers
- Experience of acute transfusion service provision shift worker with varying start and finish times.
- Either an 8, 9 or 11 hour working day, working pattern Monday- Sunday
Hospital is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Sheffield and York.
All applicants must have UK based pathology experience.
If available and interested please contact TFS Healthcare on Apply
About the Individual:
Applicant must have over 2years UK based pathology laboratory experience.
TFS offer referral fee for all referrals placed in a contract of 12week or more.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
- £ 25.00 - 25.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 11 Jul 2017
Closes 8 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Biomedical