Senior Physiotherapist (Bank)
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Ross Hall Hospital in Glasgow has a vacancy for a Senior Physiotherapist to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy / Women's Health department.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management
* Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets
* Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options
* Experience relevant to Women's Health is essential.
* CSP/ HPC post grad. Membership of the Pelvic, Obstetric and Gynaecological Physiotherapy Group would be beneficial.
* Must be a Chartered Physiotherapist/State Registered Occupational Therapist postgraduate general hospital experience
* Must be a Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)/College of Occupational Therapy
* Must be Registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC)
Duties of this role include:
* To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy/occupational therapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard. Ensuring excellent patient care is promoted within the hospital.
* Provide physiotherapy/ occupational therapy assessment and treatment for Outpatients and Inpatients participating in these patients' pre-admission and follow-up care as appropriate.
* To provide clinical direction for other physiotherapy staff within the team
* To provide excellent customer service and promote a professional and caring environment
* To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks
* To take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally
* To ensure the department maintains BMI Physiotherapy accreditation
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 0 - 0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Jul 2017
Closes 7 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy