Paramedics for the North of England
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, EnglandNorth East Ambulance Service is looking for paramedics to join their team within Newcastle area. You can have a look more on their website: Apply. Apply/
- Newcastle recently named ‘the UK’s happiest city and best for quality of life’ and the 10th in all of Europe.
- One of the lowest cost of living and commute times in the United Kingdom. House prices in the North East are 37% less than the UK average
NEAS covers one of the largest patches in the UK, from Berwick to Teesside. You can join the team of more than 2,000 staff, who respond to over Apply emergency and urgent incidents a year from 60 stations spread across 3,200 miles.
The North East boasts two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Hadrian's Wall and Durham Cathedral and a wealth of castles, historic houses, gardens and beautiful beaches, lakes and mountains that are just a short drive from most towns and cities.
- Newcastle is 1h30 from Scotland.
- Newcastle airport
- Durham airport
Under the Agenda for Change, qualified paramedics start on the mid-point of Band 5, £24,304 to £28,462 per annum, plus up to 25% unsocial hours allowance depending on rota line.
- Financial reimbursement for HCPC registration
- 5weeks free accommodation
- Additional benefits included such as financial support for C1 training
- Standard week is 37.5h with opportunity to work overtime
- 25% uplift on pay whilst working unsociable hours and weekends
- 27 days of paid holiday
- Graduates welcome
- 12 weeks adaptation training
Requirements of the position:
- Driving licence category B (C1/C must be completed before the start date)
- Strong level of English language
- Bachelor Degree in Paramedic Science
- £ 24304 - 28746 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 7 Jul 2017
Closes 4 Aug 2017
Ref: Paramedics in the UK
This job was posted to: Paramedic