Permanent Psychologist - Adult mental health
Market Drayton, Shropshire, England
Permanent Psychologist required for a low secure service in an Adult mental health team in North Shropshire.
Full time, 37.5 hours per week (part time may also be considered).
• Providing specialist psychological assessments of newly-referred and newly-admitted patients to the hospital
• Working alongside the Consultant Clinical Psychologist and other professionals to ensure that treatment programmes are delivered effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner
• Developing and implementing psychological treatment and evaluation plans
• Monitoring, reviewing and developing therapeutic interventions, individual support guidelines and behavioural support programmes
• Developing and implementing appropriate individual and group-based psychological treatment programmes consistent within individual psychological formulations and to supervise assistant psychologists and other staff where they have a role in such provision
• Undertaking appropriate risk assessment and risk management plans for allocated patients and to provide advice to other members of the multi-disciplinary team regarding psychological aspects of risk assessment and management
• Providing written reports on psychological assessments, formulation and treatment for internal and external patient reviews
To join as a Clinical Psychologist you will:-
• Hold a current HCPC registration as a Clinical Psychologist.
• Ideally hold a post-graduate doctorate in clinical psychology.
In return our client can offer you:
• Generous salary (dependent on experience) and annual leave entitlement.
• Opportunities for training and development.
Please contact Jon at Mind Professionals for more information on Apply
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 7 Jul 2017
Closes 7 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Psychology