Head of Infrastructure Operations
London, Greater London, England
About The Facility
HCA Healthcare UK is the country's largest provider of privately funded care with [... Click Apply...] patient interactions every year. From pioneering complex care, urgent care, to primary care, outpatient and day-case treatment, we provide exceptional care across our network of facilities and key NHS partnerships in London and Manchester.
Striving for excellence and pursing ground-breaking medical innovation is achieved through the support and performance of the IT and systems infrastructure. Through working in partnership with our facilities to continuously assess, monitor and this infrastructure to ultimately enhance patient's experience and creates a dynamic place of work for our employees.
We are actively recruiting for a Head of Infrastructure Operations to join our growing IT&S department. This role will report in to the Director of IT&S (Chief Information Officer) and will be responsibility to take ownership of ensuring the organisation runs efficiently and effectively in terms of IT systems and infrastructure. Leading on the development and delivery of all products and services within the IT&S division. Setting service visions and direction while ensuring that standards and security policies are maintained, whilst managing key division-specific technical implementation projects.
Based from exclusive offices in London Bridge, London, this is a Full Time Permanent position with an attractive rewards package including competitive salary dependent upon skills knowledge and experience, plus a wealth of employee benefits:
Guaranteed annual salary review, Private pension, Private Medical Cover, Life Assurance Travel Insurance, Season ticket loan 50% off gym membership Cycle to work scheme, Personal Accident cover, Childcare vouchers, Dental Insurance, Tastecard- Food Chain Outlet discounts an employee discounts off a large number of retail outlets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures development and delivery of all products and services within the IT&S division.
- Ensures service delivery for all key areas of Infrastructure (Systems Engineering, Systems Administration, Unified Communications (Voice/Video/Mobile), Network Administration, and Cloud Services).
- Takes a leadership role in setting service direction, ensures standards and security policies are maintained and systems and solutions are compatible with HCA standard information systems architecture, tools, policies and procedures.
- Develops and maintains division-level technical services and security policies.
- Develops benchmark measures to evaluate productivity within Infrastructure Operations.
- Manages division-level technical implementation projects.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree required in Information Technology or healthcare.
- Extensive experience within an IT environment in one or more of the following areas: IT product development, technology implementation, IT service management, IT project management.
- Direct supervision and staff development experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability in multiple technology disciplines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 7 Jul 2017
Closes 4 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Medical sales