Permanent Psychologist - CAMHS
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Permanent Psychologist required in the Midlands for a CAMHS service.
The hospital is a 39 bed Tier 4 CAMHS hospital for young people aged 12 -18 years with a range of mental health disorders including eating disorders and complex needs. They provide comprehensive assessment and treatment programmes working collaboratively with patients and their families or carers.
Our client is looking for a Clinical Psychologist, who has the ability to work autonomously within the context of a multi-disciplinary team, who will contribute to the development and delivery of a clinical psychology service, providing highly specialist psychological assessment, intervention and treatment with a particular focus on systemic and family work.
This exciting and dynamic role will place you at the heart of a clinical team, working closely with patients and other healthcare professionals to deliver the best care and rehabilitation for patients. Most patients and residents are referred via NHS and local authorities.
As a Clinical Psychologist working in the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) your main duties will be:-
• To provide specialist psychological assessments of clients to the team based upon the appropriate use, interpretation and integration of complex data from a variety of sources, including psychological and neuropsychological tests, self-report measures, rating scales, direct and indirect structured observations and semi-structured interviews with clients, family members and others involved in the client’s care.
To join as a Clinical Psychologist you will:-
• Hold a current HCPC registration as a Clinical Psychologist
• Ideally hold a post-graduate doctorate in clinical psychology
In return the client can offer you:
• Generous salary and annual leave entitlement
• Opportunities for training and development
Please contact Jon at Mind Professionals for more information on Apply
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 7 Jul 2017
Closes 7 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Psychology