Cardiac Physiologist - Wexford
Cpl Healthcare are recruiting for a Cardiac Physiologist on behalf of a large acute hospital in Wexford for a long term locum agency assignment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a state of the art department with an excellent support structure.
The department provides a full range of non-invasive and invasive cardiac investigations and treatments including; ECG, Echocardiogram, Exercise Stress Testing, Blood pressure monitoring, Holter Monitoring, Event Monitors, Pacemaker and Defibrillator follow-up, Transoesophageal Echocardiogram, Coronary Angiography and Coronary Angioplasty and stenting procedures.
Duties of the post will include:
- Assisting and performing all procedures provided by the department as above
- Interpretation of tests, preliminary reporting and alerting medical staff to any serious anomalies.
- Assisting in maintaining departmental procedures and protocols including infection control and general lab hygiene.
- Participation in patient care i.e. preparation and reassurance of patient
Interested candidates are required to:
- A degree / recognised qualification in Clinical Physiology
- Experience performing, reading and interpreting ECHO is desirable
- Experience work in a Cath Lab would also be desirable
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please quote job reference number JO-1705-353070 with all applications.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 7 Jul 2017
Closes 4 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Physiology