Internal Medicine - Vietnam
Opportunity for an Internal Medicine Physician with experience in the diagnosis and treatment of tropical diseases to join a leading private multi-disciplinary healthcare facility in Vietnam. The foreign-operated facility offers comprehensive medical care to both the local and expat community.
Candidate would be required to perform a variety of tasks including examining patients, ensuring proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and recovery. Requesting tests and referring patients to specialists when necessary. Able to perform escort duties for medical evacuations and be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field. Perform Medical Director duties when required.
Qualification & Skills required:
• MD Degree
• Valid licence to practice in home country
• Current ACLS & ATLS certification
• Fluent in English with good interpersonal skills
• Min 5 years’ experience working in either a Hospital or busy consulting practice
• Experience working in a Management role
• Experience in metabolic diseases and tropical diseases
• US$7 000 – 8 500pm (net) plus additional benefits such as return flights, medical cover, malpractice insurance etc.
• 1 year contract (annually renewable)
• Standard working hours: 44hrs (5.5 days/week)
We would provide ongoing support and guidance throughout the process. Licence and Visas will be arranged by the facility
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 Jun 2017
Closes 19 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor