London, Greater London, England
Are you Sonographer?
Are you looking to join a specialised clinic?
Look no further….
Search Medical is collaborating with a specialist private clinic right in the heart of the Capitals medical district where they provide a unique service to both men and women. They are now looking for a Sonographer to join their highly successful team.
Working alongside Consultants, Surgeons, Nurses and other healthcare professionals you will:
* Provide ultrasound and radiography examinations
* Communicate clinical findings to the relevant healthcare professional
* Participate in clinical audits
* Maintain the cleanliness of the equipment
* Provide advice for any referrals or further imaging
* HCPC registered Sonographer
* Minimum of 5 years' experience
This is an exciting time to join a budding private healthcare with big aspirations not only for themselves but also for their staff. If you would like to find out more, please send your CV to Apply or call Apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 0.00 - 40000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 Jun 2017
Closes 17 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Sonography