Middle Grade Doctor in A&E
Chelmsford, Essex, EnglandAre you looking for the opportunity to accelerate your career in one of the world’s best healthcare systems? If yes, HCL is currently recruiting for an ST3-4 Doctor (Registrar level) in Accident & Emergency for a leading NHS Trusts based in South East England.
- Registered with the General Medical Council (GMC) in the UK or be in the process of applying
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in your field
- Salary of £40,000 to £70,000 + On call banding
- Relocation Benefits up to £10,000
- Career Progression
- NHS Pension
- Thorough induction into the NHS system
For further information, please apply now or contact Stella Tigani at HCL Permanent on +44 (0)Applyext. 1507.
Alternatively if you know of any Doctors that wish to come and work in the UK and have a GMC registration or working towards please pass on my details and refer them. You will receive a £250 reward once the doctor has successfully passed their probation.
- £ 40000 - 70000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Jun 2017
Closes 14 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor