London, Greater London, England
- TTM is currently recruiting for a Safety Coordinator to join one of our clients for a 3 months contract.
The post holder will be supporting the Clinical Quality and Safety Manager CQSM (Mental Health) and their team to ensure that their work stream of programmes are planned and managed effectively and take the lead in assisting in their successful delivery:
This is to undertake and manage the safety team’s business support function, including developing and managing the team’s business plan, progress and reporting risk and issue management.
- Must currently be registered (medical, nursing or allied health professional)
- Knowledge of implementing internal processes and procedures
- Experience of correspondence at SMT level
- Willingness to travel across various London Boroughs
Please if you are interested apply to this advert or call Apply to speak to Josh
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 16 Jun 2017
Closes 14 Jul 2017
Ref: Safety Coordinator 01
This job was posted to: Doctor