Occupational Therapist - Cork
Physiotherapist required by Cpl Healthcare for a part time role (20 hours per week) based in a residential setting Cork.
The residents live in supported accomodation and self contained apartments, the role would invole an adult physical and neurological case load.
This role is to start mid July.
- Perform routine work to the highest standard, as determined by management.
- Work in liaison with other members of the multi disciplinary team
- Provide the Highest Standard of Patient Care
- Relevant Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Experience working with adults with physical disabilities and neurological conditions essential
- Experience in a residential setting is preferable
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Available to start mid July
- CORU membership
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
Visit Apply for more Physiotherapist jobs
- € 34969 - 51032 Per year
- Part time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 16 Jun 2017
Closes 13 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist