Basic Grade Radiographer - Dublin
DublinBasic Grade Radiographer, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of a North Dublin public hospital.
This is a full time, permanent role, to start as soon as possible. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 37 hours a week, with some weekend work required.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to kick-start their career in radiography or gain experience working in a well-established hospital.
- B.Sc. in Radiography or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months -1 year post graduate experience
- CORU registration
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise and manage a number of issues simultaneously and demonstrate attention to detail
- Excellent opportunities for professional development in a friendly and supportive environment
- Continuing support for on-going education and regular in-service education
- Group Health Insurance Schemes
- Staff Group Discount Scheme
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Ample free car parking
- Flexible working conditions
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of €150!
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- € 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 16 Jun 2017
Closes 14 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography