Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
St Helens, Merseyside, England
Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (PWP) - Band 5
Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to health professionals and organisations across the UK. Our Specialist Mental Health division was set up for the unique needs of healthcare professionals practicing in the mental health field.
Are you a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner looking for a new challenge? Then look no further! Medacs Healthcare is currently looking for a qualified, dedicated and experienced PWP to deliver high volume, low intensity interventions to patients both face to face and on the phone within a stepped care model. This is a temporary position for a minimum of 3 months, working full time hours from Monday - Friday.
* Qualification from a full or top up Accredited PWP Training Course (Post Graduate Certificate or Level 3 undergraduate course) OR equivalent
* Evidence of IAPT experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In return we offer the following benefits
* IR35 Support
* £200 Referral Bonus and Competitive Rates of Pay
* Dedicated Specialist Mental Health Consultant
* Locum and Permanent roles available within NHS, Local Authority and Private Sector
* One to One support and a fast track registration scheme
* Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
If this position is of interest to you and you hold the relevant qualifications, then apply today! Alternatively, please contact Rebecca Quilliam-Brown at Medacs Healthcare on Applyor email Apply for more information.
- £ 14 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Jun 2017
Closes 13 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Psychology, Psychotherapy