Consultant Elderly Care Medicine Doctor
Birmingham, West Midlands, EnglandConsultant Elderly Care Medicine Doctor
Salary: £75, Apply,000
Are you looking for a new opportunity, working in one of the leading healthcare systems in the world? If so HCL Permanent is recruiting for a consultant to join a trust in Nottinghamshire.
The successful candidates will already be working at Consultant level and have substantial experience in Medicine.
Please note my client will also consider candidates who are looking for the next jump in their careers and who have the necessary CCT requirements to gain UK specialist registration.
- Registered with the General Medical Council in the UK or be in the process of applying.
- Experience in elderly care and Acute
- Middle Grade applicants will need to have gained their Certificate of Completion of training (CCT) within the past 6 months.
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship
- NHS pension
- 25 holidays a year + bank holidays
- Cheap property prices
- Excellent transport links to other major UK cities
- Good local amenities
- Located in a multi cultural town
Alternatively if you know of any Doctors that wish to come and work in the UK and have a GMC registration or working towards please pass on my details and refer them. You will receive a £250 reward once the doctor has successfully passed their probation.
- £ 75000 - 102000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 15 Jun 2017
Closes 13 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor