UK NHS interviews in India on 17th, 18th and 20th July
Worcester Park, Greater London, EnglandUK NHS interviews in India on 17th, 18th and 20th July
Salary: £37,000- 70,000
Are you looking for a new opportunity, working in one of the leading healthcare systems in the world? If so HCL Permanent will be holding interviews in New Dehli and Bangalore for an NHS trust in Worcestershire UK.
If you are interested in interviewing and would like to be considered APPLY NOW!
Specialties recruiting for:
- All Medicine Specialties, including elderly, gastro, A&E, Respiratory, Stroke
- Trauma and Orthopaedics
- Registered with the General Medical Council in the UK or be in the process or eligible to apply.
- Experience in the specialty applying for
- 10k relocation package
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship
- NHS pension
- 25 holidays a year + bank holidays
- CCT Support
- Relocation Assistance
- Cheap property prices
- Excellent transport links to other major UK cities
- Good local amenities
- Located in a multi cultural town
Alternatively if you know of any Doctors that wish to come and work in the UK and have a GMC registration or working towards please pass on my details and refer them. You will receive a £250 reward once the doctor has successfully passed their probation.
- £ 37000 - 70000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 15 Jun 2017
Closes 13 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor