Band 7 Clinical Psychologist
Blackpool, Lancashire, England
Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to health professionals and organisations across the UK. Our Specialist Mental Health division was set up for the unique needs of healthcare professionals practicing in the mental health field.
A brilliant opportunity has become available for a Clinical Psychologist to work as part of a Community Mental Health Team based in Blackpool. You will be providing psychological assessments and therapy to clients with complex mental health problems in the community. This is a full time temporary position, for a minimum of 6 months with an immediate start.
* A post-graduate, doctoral level training in clinical psychology, or its equivalent, leading to eligibility for Chartered Status by the British Psychological Society and HCPC registration
* Previous experience in a similar role
In return we offer the following benefits:
Medacs Healthcare is one of the leading and fastest growing healthcare agencies both in the UK and worldwide. Some of the fantastic benefits of being registered with Medacs Healthcare include:
* Limited, Umbrella or PAYE options
* £200 Referral Bonus and Competitive Rates of Pay
* Dedicated Specialist Mental Health Consultant
* Locum and Permanent roles available within NHS, Local Authority and Private Sector
* One to One support and a fast track registration scheme
* Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
If this position is of interest to you and you hold the relevant qualifications, then apply today! Alternatively, please contact Rebecca Quilliam-Brown at Medacs Healthcare on Applyor email Apply for more information.
- £ 21 - 28 Per hour
- Full time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Jun 2017
Closes 13 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Psychology