Swindon, Wiltshire, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Ridgeway Hospital in Swindon has a vacancy for a Physiotherapist to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Must be a Chartered Physiotherapist with postgraduate general hospital experience and appropriate outpatient musculoskeletal experience.
* Must be a Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
* Must be Registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC)
* Knowledge of registered body and HPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
* Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management
* Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets
* Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options
Duties of this role include:
* Provide physiotherapy treatment as required by the physiotherapy service to in-patients (primarily orthopaedic)
* To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard for in-patients
* Provide physiotherapy assessment and treatment for inpatients as needed participating in these patients' pre-admission and follow-up care as appropriate.
* To promote clinical excellence working with the rest of the physiotherapy team
* To provide excellent customer service and promote a professional and caring environment
* To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks
* To take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 0 - 0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 15 Jun 2017
Closes 13 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy