Senior Nuclear Medicine Technician
London, Greater London, EnglandAre you a Senior Nuclear Medicine Technologist?
Do you want to work in UK's largest independent Hospital with international reputation for excellence in complex healthcare?
Then we need you!
TTM Healthcare is proud to be working with such a prestigious and well known Independent Hospital in its search for you! You carry out intravenous injections of radiopharmaceuticals and hold a certificate of competence in IV Cannulation. Also you will undertake all Nuclear Medicine, SPECT/CT and PET/CT scanning procedures within the department.
- Post qualification experience in Clinical Nuclear Medicine Imaging and radiopharmaceuticals dispensing techniques.
- Broad experience in nuclear medicine data processing.
- Clinical Experience in the use of Hybrid SPECT/CT gamma cameras and PET/CT systems.
- Nuclear Medicine degree or other relevant Science degree with a Post Graduate qualification in Nuclear Medicine or Medical Imaging would be advantageous.
- Voluntary membership of a professional Organisation; VRCT (IPEM) or HPC.
- Ability to work well in a team
- Effective Communicator
The Hospital has a comprehensive diagnostic and imaging unit with both conventional imaging and hybrid functional imaging / nuclear medicine facilities under one umbrella. The Hybrid Functional Imaging & Nuclear Medicine service a 3 camera Unit incorporating the Symbia T6 SPECT-CT, Biograph mCT 128 PET-CT and newly comissioned Symbia Intevo T16 SPECT-CT with xSPECT technology.
- Full Time Permanent position
- Salary £30,979-£44,649 DOE
- Contributory Pension
- Private Health Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible Annual Leave
To discuss the role in more detail or to apply please email your CV to: Apply
From the UK: Apply
Refer a friend- should you refer a friend to TTM who is placed in a temporary or permanent role TTM will pay a referral bonus to the value of £200.
For details on all Radiography roles log onto http:// Apply
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 30979 - 44649 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 14 Jun 2017
Closes 12 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography