Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
Are you a Dental Nurse?
Are you looking to join a luxurious private hospital?
Look no further….
Search Medical is currently working with a new healthcare site that specialises in diagnostics, outpatient medical and aesthetic services. Their new state of the art facility is currently looking for a Dental Nurse to join new Dental Practice.
* Patient focused providing high quality dental nursing
* Assist Dentists and Hygienists
* Undertake a wide range of dental nurse practises
* Making sure all equipment is sterilised
* Processing lab requests and x-rays
* Diploma in Dental Nursing or equivalent
* Experience of dental software packages
* Worked in a dental practice or clinical environment
If you're looking for career progression and a chance to work with some of the best Dental Practitioner's in the country, please send your CV to Apply or call Charlotte on Apply
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 20000.00 - 27000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Jun 2017
Closes 12 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Dental nurse