Lead Occupational Therapist
Brighton, East Sussex, England
Are you an Occupational Therapist?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Search Medical is collaborating with a Sussex institute with a strong local reputation that provides support for children and young adults with learning disabilities, challenging behaviour and complex needs. They are now looking for a Lead Occupational Therapist to join their successful care teams.
* Provide an efficient Occupational Therapy service
* Deliver OT assessments for new referrals and admissions
* Be responsible for your own case load
* Be involved in the supervision and training of OT staff
* Occupational Therapy degree or diploma
* HCPC registration
* Member of the British association of Occupational Therapists
* Sensory Integration to Level 2/3
If you're passionate about working with vulnerable children and adults and really want to make a difference to lives daily, this could be the opportunity for you! Please email your CV to Apply or call Charlotte on Applyfor a confidential chat.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 0.00 - 28323.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 13 Jun 2017
Closes 11 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist