Specialist Physiotherapist Band 6 - RAF Leeming
Northallerton, North Yorkshire, England
Physiotherapist Specialist Band 6
Ministry of Defence - Northallerton
Hours required: 37.5 (Monday - Friday)
To provide independent highly skilled physiotherapeutic assessment, treatment and efficient and effective management of caseload under supervision (Band 7 Clinical Specialist or Medical Officer.)
To manage patients referred by Consultants, General Practitioners and other Healthcare Professionals with diverse presentations and complex and acute/chronic physical conditions and sports injuries. To use clinical reasoning skills to provide an accurate clinical diagnosis.
Essential requirements / Qualifications / Experience
- Must be Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) Registered.
- Must be a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (MCSP).
- Must have experience working at post-graduate diploma level in the assessment and treatment of muscular-skeletal disorders, sports injuries, orthopaedic conditions, mobilisation and manipulation.
- Must have a Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Must have a minimum of two years post graduate clinical experience in musculoskeletal disorders.
- Must have previously held a position as a Specialist Physiotherapist Band 6 or equivalent.
- Must have evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Military Medical Personnel specialises in recruiting healthcare professionals for Army, Navy & RAF bases throughout the UK & overseas.
- £ 26.00 - 28.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jun 2017
Closes 10 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy