Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England2 Consultant Dermatologists needed for South Yorkshire Trust!
Are you looking for a fresh job opportunity? Do you want to work for one of the biggest healthcare systems in the world? HCL Permanent is currently looking for 2 Consultant Dermatologists to join a Trust that is based in a beautiful area in the South of Yorkshire!
The Trust is located is a thriving market town, it has an industrial heritage based on coal mining, linen and glass which dates back to the eighteenth century. The town is surrounded by beautiful countryside and cultural attractions such as stately homes, museums, theatres, ruins and art galleries.
The town centre is packed full of independent shops, high street stores and is home to one of the best markets in South Yorkshire. Venturing further into the outskirts of the town and its neighbouring villages, visitors will discover hidden hamlets with excellent shopping opportunities and farm shops stocked with exceptional local produce.
The area has excellent links to the motorway making surrounding towns and cities easily accessible. There is also excellent bus and rail links to surrounding areas, with 2 major well known cities in England within a short distance. Housing and living costs are at a very affordable rate, making this region the ideal place for families.
The 2 postholders, together with the existing Consultant, will:
- Be responsible for the planning, delivery and improvement of clinical care in Dermatology at the Hospital
- Work closely with the multidisciplinary team to provide a high quality Dermatology service
- Advise clinical colleagues on matters within his/her sphere of experience
- Liaise with other Health Care Organisations, Social Services, General Practitioners and Voluntary Organisations as required
- Keep services up-to-date and give direction to future developments
- GMC registered or eligible for registration
- Must be on GMC Specialist Register (or expected to be awarded with CCT)
- MRCP qualification or equivalent
Please note that Tier 2 sponsorship can be arranged for international applicants.
If you are looking for a new opportunity then this could be the one for you! To apply for this role please submit your CV by clicking on “APPLY” below, alternatively to discuss the role in further detail please contact Harmeet Bhachu on Apply.
- £ 76001 - 102465 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 12 Jun 2017
Closes 10 Jul 2017
Ref: CDerm - SY
This job was posted to: Doctor