Consultant or Speciality Doctor
South Weston, Thame, Oxfordshire, EnglandAre you looking for to continue your career as a Consultant or Speciality Doctor in Emergency Medicine in the UK NHS? HCL is currently recruiting for experienced Consultant in Emergency Medicine for a leading hospital in the South West.
The South West has many opportunities for doctors looking for their first position in the UK, or returning for further experience. Combined with low cost of living the region is quickly becoming one of the most attractive areas to work in the United Kingdom. the Trust is also located near the City of Bristol which was voted the best place to live in the UK 2017.
As a Consultant in Emergency Medicine you will be responsible for:
- To be responsible for the Emergency Department (ED) Consultant Colleagues
- The supervision of appropriate referral of patients to non-ED specialist teams
- To ensure, that the ED provides an effective service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week within national and local standard
- The appointee will join in the running of Review Clinics in the Department, and share the management of patients under the care of the Emergency Medicine Consultants on the Emergency Floor.
As a Speciality Doctor in Emergency Medicine you will
- The post-holder will be expected to receive, examine, investigate, treat and refer appropriately patients of all descriptions arriving at the Emergency Department.
- The post-holder has a duty to seek help from more senior colleagues when uncertain of how to manage any particular patient
To be eligible for these positions you must be registered with the General Medical Council in the UK or be in the process of applying. For further information, or discuss possible career paths for you in the UK, please contact Sarah Wilkinson at HCL Permanent on Apply Apply Apply.
- £ 30000 - 103409 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jun 2017
Closes 10 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor