Pharmacist Brighton £28,000 - £35,000 + Benefits p/a
Brighton, East Sussex, England
One of the UK’s leading providers of private healthcare services currently has an opportunity for an experienced Pharmacist to join the team at their hospital in Brighton.
Working as part of a strong team, you will contribute to the running of a high quality, clinically focused medicine management service to a range of departments within the hospital.
Applicants for this Clinical Pharmacist position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified to BSc(Hons) or MPharm level with Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain membership (MRPharmS)
• Demonstrable post-registration experience, ideally with some specialist Oncology experience to support the expansion of the Oncology Department
• Evidence of ongoing professional development
• Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Well organised, motivated and patient-focussed
This is a full time position with a 37.5 hour working week in day shifts.
A salary in the region of £28,000 to £35,000 per annum is offered for this Pharmacist post, along with an excellent staff benefits package that includes private medical plans, life assurance, a generous annual leave allowance and extensive opportunities for ongoing training, professional development and career progression.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other nursing vacancies in private hospital or clinic settings near you, please call Amy Phelan at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
- £ 28000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jun 2017
Closes 12 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Pharmacist