Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Albyn Hospital in Aberdeen has a vacancy for a Radiographer to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
The Imaging Department is open Monday to Friday 8 am to 9 pm (late opening is not every evening) and can include Saturdays.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* BSC or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
* State Registration (Professions Allied to Medicine).
* Accreditation certificate in mammography.
* Good communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
Duties of this role include:
* To provide a high level of standard of Radiography at all times and assist in the operation of the X-ray Department.
* The provision of the expected level of service to all customers of The Hospital.
* To comply with, and be aware of your responsibilities with regard to the Corporate and Hospital Policies and Procedures, this includes Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities. In particular to comply with departmental policies relating to Health & Safety, Infection Control and Radiation Safety procedures.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Jun 2017
Closes 10 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography