Lancaster, Lancashire, England
BMI Lancaster Hospital in Lancaster is part of BMI Healthcare , Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Physiotherapy Lead to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management
* Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Able to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively
* Good financial awareness and control
* Understands the financial imperatives with the BMI business model
* Adept at communicating financial information
Duties of this role include:
* Working within a small category hospital, the role is to clinically support the department to promote and ensure excellent patient care, taking responsibility to lead the department under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services
* Responsibility for the daily management and daily running of the Physiotherapy Department, with support from the Director of Clinical Services, ensuring safe provision of staffing that meets activity by workforce planning, monthly rostering and daily review
* To provide guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to the Department
* To organise the inpatient physiotherapy rotas, weekend and on-call cover, participating in on call and weekend rota where necessary
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Jun 2017
Closes 7 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy