Senior Radiographer - MRI
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
BMI Albyn Hospital in Aberdeen is part of BMI Healthcare , Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Radiographer - MRI to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
* HCPC qualified
* Certificate of competence in administering intravenous injections (desirable).
* MRI scanning experience essential
Duties of this role include:
* To assist the Lead MRI radiographer in providing an efficient and safe MRI service for BMI Albyn Clinic's patients, consultants and staff.
* Produce images to department operational procedures and policies
* Practise good MRI safety and observe local rules and systems of work.
* Help ensure that the designated working area is tidy, clean and efficiently run. Participate in and support the MRI centre's business plan, goals and objectives
* Develop good communications and relationships with colleagues at all levels within the hospital.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Jun 2017
Closes 7 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Radiography