London, Greater London, EnglandConsultant Radiologist for an NHS trust located in London. Looking for an experienced radiologist for the main hospital in its area, paying a salary of £76,761 to £103,409
As a Consultant in Radiology you will be responsible for:
- To possess a comprehensive working knowledge of both the theory and implementation of the Ionising Radiation (Medical Exposure) Regulations, IR(ME)R 2000 in order to maintain legislative compliance.
- To support and advance the existing platform of radiographer role development and demonstrate a willingness to participate actively in the development of those roles. This is in keeping with national policy direction for modernisation of service delivery and associated workforce development.
- To undertake teaching and accreditation duties, and to contribute to postgraduate and continuing medical education activity across the service.
- To offer professional supervision, training and appraisal of non medical referrers as appropriate in order to improve the health care provided to patients and ensure compliance with the IR(ME)R regulations
- To take on the role of Radiation Policy Lead for both radiology and dentistry.
- Be registered with the General Medical Council or in the process of applying
- Desired- Have a Specialty registration
- Have relevant experience within consulting
Working with HCL is a great place to find your perfect career path in the UK as all our consultants are trained to follow our five values, Integrity, Excellence, Collaboration, Sustainability and Innovation. This means we will help you along the whole journey from giving the best advice when applying for your visa, GMC and relocation and with finding your the perfect hospital to work in.
Please apply for this role by contacting Sarah Wilkinson on Applyext 5313 or simply by pressing apply.
- £ 76761 - 103409 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 9 Jun 2017
Closes 7 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor