Consultant - Paediatrics
We are working in partnership with the Sidra Medical and Research Center. Our client is an ultramodern, all-digital academic medical centre specialising in the provision of care for women and children. Based in Qatar, our client will focus on world-class patient care, medical education and biomedical research.
Cavendish will be hosting interview days on behalf of our client. This is a fantastic opportunity to meet department heads and potential future colleagues. The view will be to formally interview, whilst being able to learn about the role, the ambitions of the organisations and how you can be a part of this. Upon enquiring, your dedicated consultant will brief you on the process, the organisation, Qatar and outline the next steps.
We are recruiting for Consultants across a range of specialities to join our client in 2017:
- Consultant, Pathologists (different specialities)
- Consultant, Obstetrics
- Consultant, Reproductive Medicine
- Consultant, Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Consultant, Paediatric Emergency Medicine/ Urgent Care
- Consultant, Paediatric Neurology
- Consultant, Paediatric General Surgery
- Consultant, Paediatric Opthalmology
- Consultant, Paediatric Anaesthesiology
- Consultant, Anaesthesiology (Adult - OBGYN)
- Consultant, Paediatric Urology
- Consultant, Paediatric Radiology
- Consultant, Radiology (Maternal & Fetal)
- Consultant, Psychiatry (Adult - Women's)
- Consultant, Psychiatry (Child and Adolescent)
- Consultant, Paediatric Oncology
- Consultant, PICU
- Consultant, Neonatology
If your specialty is not listed, please still get in touch to register your interest for future opportunities.
The Consultant is responsible for the delivery of high quality evidence-based care; effective and efficient diagnosing, managing and treating all patients placed under the role holder's care. The Consultant makes recommendations, orders appropriate therapeutics and diagnostics as per the patient's diagnosed condition.
- Completion of a medical school program.
- Board certification in area of specialisation from an approved board - Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, New Zealand, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
- 2-5 years' post-specialisation experience, dependent on country of education.
- Research or Education experience preferred.
- Valid professional License in the country of origin or country of practice in the specialty area.
Qualifications/ Specialisation - as per the client's requirements.
A full job description available upon request.
Benefits- Highly competitive package including a Tax free salary + benefits. Full details of the package will be discussed directly.
Please note the targeted start date for the position is dependent on the current timeline for the project. Likewise, the processing of licensing (if applicable)/ visas etc. also need to be considered. We will advise candidates specifically when we discuss the opportunity.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 8 Jun 2017
Closes 6 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor