Clinical Fellow in Orthopaedic surgery - South West England
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
We are currently seeking an experienced Clinical Fellow in Orthopaedic surgery for immediate placement in the South West of England. The position is available on a full-time basis.
A passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment needs to be evident. This department is diverse, showing the need for a candidate who shows initiative and demonstrates clear decision making.
The client is offering a competitive remuneration package and the chance to work for a trust that is at the leading edge of developments in hospital services.
Core duties would include:
- Outpatient clinics.
- Operating sessions.
- Ward round and inpatient care.
- Multidisciplinary meetings.
- Orthopaedic teaching and journal club session.
- Mortality and morbidity meeting and audit.
- On-call duties for emergencies drawing up a management plan and presenting patients at the ward round.
- Emergency management in ED e.g. reducing fractures and dislocations aspiration of infected joints.
If you have the following, then please apply today!
- Valid Medical Degree
- GMC registration or in progress
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
- £ 28076 - 39092 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 8 Jun 2017
Closes 6 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor