Specialty Doctor in Cardiology Medicine - Shropshire
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
We are currently seeking an experienced Specialty Doctor in Cardiology for immediate placement in the Shropshire area. The position is available on a full time permanent basis.
You must have full registration with the GMC or in the process of registering and continue to hold a Licence to Practice. Salary is dependent on grade and previous experience.
- You will work with the SPR and Trust registrar to provide Cardiology Clinical support to Cardiology in-patients and to out-patients clinics as indicated on the illustrative job plan.
- There will be an opportunity to develop diagnostic cardiac catheterization skills if this is appropriate for you. Alternatively, you may prefer to develop skills in echocardiography.
- Qualified in Medicine
- Valid GMC registration
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
- £ 37176 - 75249 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 8 Jun 2017
Closes 6 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor