Mental Health HCA
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Meridian Business Support is multi-award winning nursing specialist agency; who supply Support Workers across the Liverpool and wider Merseyside area.
Settings include Mental Health Settings, NHS, Prisons and Nursing Homes, and we require Mental Health Support Workers for Immediate shifts (upon successful completion of the recruitment process)
We can offer full time of part time hours to suit any availability you may have, both Day's and Night's, shifts can be worked as a primary job or as a second job alongside another role, we are completely flexible to meet your individual needs.
We can offer::
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Variety of shifts
- Variety of locations
- Holiday Pay
- Meridian Temp Club
- Pension Scheme
- Free mandatory training updates
- Local, dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Referral scheme - recommend a nurse and earn up to £250*Our minimum requirements are:
- 6 months paid/placement experience within the last 2 years
- Proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK
- NHS Staff - Proof of immunisations ( Hep B, MMR and Varicella)
Please do not hesitate to send your CV or call to discuss the opportunities that we currently have available in your area. Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
- £ 7.60 - 15.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 8 Jun 2017
Closes 6 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Healthcare assistant