Occupational Therapist - Kilkenny
Cpl Healthcare are recruiting for an Occupational Therapist with experience working with adults for a locum community based role in Kilkenny.
The role will involve working with an adult primary care caseload. Clients are based in their own homes and attending primary care centres so a car and full licence is neccessary.
This role is to commence immediately.
- Working as part of a well structured OT team, you will be responsible for the delivery of first class Occupational Therapy service to adults with a range of disabilities.
- You will work in a collaborative role with other multi disciplinary team members
- A recognised qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Experience in a similar setting is preferable
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional qualification validated / membership with CORU where applicable
- Available immediately
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Access to a car and full drivers licence
For further information, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Lesley in confidence on 01 482 5457
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more Occupational Therapy jobs
- € 34969 - 51032 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 19 May 2017
Closes 16 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist