Occupational Therapist - Waterford
Cpl Healthcare require two Occupational Therapists for fixed term contracts in an acute hospital County Waterford.
These roles are 37 hours per week and will be based in inpatient medical and orthopaedic wards.
These roles offer an immediate start and are for 6 months initally.
Working in partnership with multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for the delivery of first class Occupational Therapy service in a hospital setting.
- Relevant Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Post graduate experience in a similar setting is desirable but new graduates with a relevant recent placement will be considered
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional qualification validated if qualified outside the Republic of Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- € 34969 - 51032 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 18 May 2017
Closes 15 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist