Dental Nurse - Specialized Practice
DublinPE Global Healthcare are now seeking a Full time Dental Nurse for a fantastic busy Practice in Dublin 4. Work in a highly sought after, specialised practcie
- Dental Nursing Qualification essential.
- At least 6 months Dental Nursing experience
- Excellent chairside manner and clinical skills
- Eligible to live and work in Ireland
- Friendly working environment
- Excellent remuneration
- Career Progression opportnities
- Educational Opportunities
- Develop new skills
- Excellent transport links
To apply for this post, email a copy of your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, click the "apply" button or call Louise on 0214297901
PE Global Healthcare specialises in providing nursing staff to hospitals and nursing homes throughout the country. PE Global Healthcare hires only the best people for our clients with whom we partner. We treat clients and candidates with respect and honesty. Our company aim is to develop long term mutually beneficial working relationships with clients and candidates who value a quality service, transparency and integrity as much as we do.
Please also see PE Global Healthcare's website http://www.peglobal.net/irish-nurses for a full list of our current vacancies.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 18 May 2017
Closes 15 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Dental nurse