SPR - Medicine - North West
Chester, Cheshire, England
ID Medical has an exciting permanent opportunity in the North West for a medicine registrar (cardiology and dermatology. This is a full-time role. Excellent clinical decision-making skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are key requirements for the position.
As with any registrar job, this Trust expects an experienced professional capable of working autonomously. You will be responsible for supervising more junior doctors, as well as applying clinical expertise to varied situations. A calm manner with patients and other staff is also an advantage. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
An emergency care assistant needs:
- Working effectively under pressure and making rapid assessments and urgent diagnoses
- Managing and reducing risk including reporting and learning from errors, adverse events (including 'never events'), incidents and near misses
- Stabilising patients, prioritising urgent clinical situations and referring patients appropriately
- Using investigational resources appropriately (imaging, laboratory & physiological)
- Communicating effectively with patients, relatives and other clinical staff
- Advocating on behalf of patients where required
- Leading and working in multidisciplinary teams
- Apply knowledge you have gained during undergraduate medical education
- Specialist medical qualification(s) please provide an authenticated copy of any specialist medical qualifications you hold
Benefits with ID Medical:
- Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
- Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts available throughout the UK
- Excellent salary packages available
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
- £ 31000 - 47000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 18 May 2017
Closes 15 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor