Consultant Doctor in Elderly Care Medicine - Lincolnshire
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
ID Medical currently seeking an experienced Consultant in Elderly Medicine for immediate placement in the Lincolnshire area. The position is available on a full time permanent basis.
The post would suit a good team player dedicated to high quality patient care. The opportunity exists to work in a non-hierarchical setting and offer a wide range of Geriatric services. There is also the potential to develop areas of special interest i.e. Movement Disorders, Dementia, Community Geriatrics, Rehabilitation, Falls assessment. Opportunity to innovate Acute care for the elderly.
You must have full registration with the GMC or in the process of registering and continue to hold a Licence to Practice.
Core duties for this position would include:
- As a senior employee of the Trust the post-holder will work in close co-operation with, and support, other clinical, medical, professional and managerial colleagues in providing high quality healthcare to the Trust's patients.
- To ensure the provision of a first class clinical service.
- To provide effective leadership to junior doctors and medical students.
- To undertake all work in accordance with the Trust's procedures and operating policies.
- To conduct clinical practice in accordance with contractual requirements and within the parameters of the Trust's and Operational Group's services plans.
- Qualified doctor
- Valid GMC registration
Areas we cover in Lincolnshire include:
- Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
- Excellent pay rates
- Daily Payroll
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
- Lucrative referral bonuses.
- Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
- Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
- Routine employee recognition and appreciation
- A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
- In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
Plus, the ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
- £ 75249 - 101451 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 18 May 2017
Closes 15 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor