Specialty doctor in rheumatology - Essex
Chelmsford, Essex, England
ID Medical has an exciting permanent opportunity in Essex for a speciality doctor to work in Rheumatology. This is a full-time role. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a key requirement for this position.
You will be working as a part of a multidisciplinary team including both more senior and more junior doctors. A set of good communication skill with other staff is an important part of this role. A calm manner with patients is also an advantage. This job is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career!
Core duties would include:
- Provision of a service for Rheumatology with the consultants, specialty doctor and specialist nurses. This includes all aspects of treatment and relevant management duties for the proper functioning of the department.
- Responsibility for covering colleagues' annual leave.
- Responsibility for carrying out teaching, and accreditation duties as required and contributing to Continuing Medical Education and clinical governance initiatives.
- Conducting all activities within the contracted level of service and operating plan for Rheumatology services.
- Working in conjunction with clinical and professional colleagues to ensure that the productivity of staff within the specialty is maintained and job satisfaction is enhanced.
If you have the following, then please apply today!
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Excellent salary packages available
Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook
- £ 37176 - 69325 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 18 May 2017
Closes 15 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor