FY2/ST1 Trust Doctor Urology
Kentchurch, Hereford, County of Herefordshire, England
ID Medical has an exciting permanent opportunity in East Kent for an FY2 Trust Doctor to work in Urology. This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday - hours may vary. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a key requirement for this position.
You will be working as a part of a multidisciplinary team including both more senior and more junior doctors. A set of good communication skill with other staff is an important part of this role. A calm manner with patients is also an advantage. This job is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career!
Duties of the Post:
- The Junior Doctor accepts that he/she will also perform duties in occasional emergencies and unforeseen circumstances at the request of the Consultant, in consultation, where practicable, with his colleagues, both senior and junior, on the above hospital sites. It has been agreed between the professions and the department that, while Junior Doctors accept that they will perform such duties, the Secretary of State stresses that additional commitments rising under this sub-section are exceptional and, in particular, that Junior Doctors should not be required to undertake work of this kind for prolonged periods or on a regular basis.
The Duties Comprise:
- Urology surgery
- Out-Patients - new and review patients
- Assisting with theatre operating sessions
- Supervision of all inpatient care
- Teaching to medical and allied medical personne
On Call Arrangements:
- Urological emergency care and any in house general surgical referral as required.
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Excellent salary packages available
Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
- £ 30302 - 47647 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 18 May 2017
Closes 15 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor