Paediatric Occupational Therapist - Wicklow
Experienced Paediatric Occupational Therapist required by Cpl Healthcare for a locum opportunity based in Wicklow.
The successful candidate will work with a primary care paediatric caseload, mainly based in Bray but travel throughout Wicklow is required.
Minimum 1 years experience with paediatrics is required for this role.
- Perform routine work to the highest standard, as determined by management.
- Work in liaison with other members of the multi disciplinary team
- Provide the Highest Standard of Patient Care
- Relevant Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- 1 year's minimum experience working with paediatrics is required
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional qualification validated / membership of IASLT
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Access to a car and full driver's licence
- € 34969 - 51032 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 May 2017
Closes 14 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational therapist