GP (General Practitioner)
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Madison Medical are looking to recruit General Practitioners for our Clients in the Manchester area.
This position consists of various shifts, depending on your availability
The ideal candidate will:
- Be GMC registered
- Have satisfactory Disclosure
- Meet our Clients' compliance requirements
Duties and responsibilities:
- Undertake duties such as surgery consultations, telephone consultations and queries, triaging, checking and signing repeat prescriptions, dealing patient test results, patient medical examinations, paperwork and correspondence in a timely manner
- Recording clear consultation notes to agreed standards
- Compiling and issuing acute and repeat prescriptions
- All candidates will be expected to undertake all the normal duties and responsibilities associated with a GP working within primary care.
- Meet all deadlines for audits and written returns to ensure that the Practice meets quality standards
- Communication skills
- Respect and empathy when dealing with patients
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
- Possess organisational skills and the ability to manage your time and workload effectively
This job description should be regarded as a guide to the duties required and is not definitive as the duties of the post may vary.
We make the registration process easy and fast track all applications as the demand for staff is high. For more information please call Anca on 0161 302 2768 or apply online.
Established in 2009, Madison Medical are a leading medical recruitment agency specialising in recruiting locum and permanent Medical Professionals for work in the NHS and with private healthcare providers in the UK.
With many priority NHS locum contacts not only will you gain access to locum jobs not offered by other agencies, you will get the best rates and faster payments. Refer your friends and colleagues for any of our roles and you could receive an Ipad or other gifts as part of our referral scheme. Contact our team to find out more!
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 17 May 2017
Closes 14 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor