Clinical Specialist - Hand Therapy (Bank)
Lancaster, Lancashire, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Beardwood Hospital in Blackburn has a vacancy for a Clinical Sepcialist in Hand Therapy to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist registered with The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
* Advanced clinical skills
* Organisational skills
* Interpersonal skills
* Verbal and written communication skills
Duties of this role include:
* To provide hand therapy assessment and treatment with sound clinical reasoning to the highest standard of excellence.
* To undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner
* To promote a professional and caring environment, and contribute to the success of the upper limb services, the hospital and BMI Healthcare.
* To work under the direction of the Physiotherapy Manager with responsibilities to the Physiotherapy manager
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Part time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 17 May 2017
Closes 14 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Physiotherapy