Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England
Consultant Paediatrics Doctor post available in South Yorkshire
This opportunity is at an extremely prestigious hospital offering a 12-month fixed term or permanent position.
Working hours will consist of 40 hours per week minimum with the option to work 48 hours per week if you chose to enabling you to earn considerably more money.
The Requirements are as follows
- Full GMC registration OR if not fully registered this needs to be in the process of completion
- English IELTS Score passed with an overall 7.5 Score
- 5+ Years minimum post graduate experience
- The ability to start work by July at the latest
This position will sponsor doctors for a Tier 2 need should they be successful in interview and need one. Interviews for overseas doctors can be held via SKYPE if needed due to travel purposes.
Salaries explained at the top can be between £50,000 - £75,000 per annum, this can be determined by your years of experience and where you have previously worked. If you have a vast amount of experience your salary would be more towards the top end of the scale.
if you are interested please send me your CV to Apply at your earliest convenience as these opportunities get taken fast.
- £ 75,000 - 120,000 Per year
- Full time
- Permanent, Contract
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 16 May 2017
Closes 16 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Doctor